- Current State Representative, 6th District
- Former President, Brandywine School Board
- Environmental toxicologist with two decades of experience
- Delaware Brownfields Advisory Committee member
- Delaware’s Outstanding Mom Advocate for Education
- Founding member, Brandywine Special Needs PTA
- Former PTA co-president, Bush Early Education Center
Since being elected to the Delaware state House of Representives in 2010, Debra has been working hard. She has sponsored key legislation on public saftey, the environment, education and in support of citizens with disabilities.